CSVComma Separated Values File
Files with CSV (Comma Separated Values) extension represent plain text files that contain records of data with comma separated values. Each line in a CSV file is a new record from the set of records contained in the file. Such files are generated when data transfer is intended from one storage system to another. Since all applications can recognize records separated by comma, import of such data files to database is done very conveniently.
Other Supported Search
You can also do search in other file formats. Please see the list below.
- ODS Search (Open Document Spreadsheet)
- TSV Search (Tab Separated Values File)
- TXT Search (Plain Text File Format)
- XLS Search (Microsoft Excel Binary File Format)
- XLSB Search (Microsoft Excel Binary Spreadsheet File)
- XLSM Search (Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet)
- XLSX Search (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)