ODSOpen Document Spreadsheet
Files with ODS extension stand for OpenDocument Spreadsheet Document format that are editable by user. Data is stored inside ODF file into rows and columns. It is XML-based format and is one of the several subtypes in the Open Document Formats (ODF) family. The format is specified as part of the ODF 1.2 specifications published and maintained by OASIS.
XPSOpen XML Paper Specification
An XPS file represents page layout files that are based on XML Paper Specifications created by Microsoft. This format was developed by Microsoft as replacement of EMF file format and is similar to PDF file format, but uses XML in layout, appearance, and printing information of a document. It is, in fact, more justified to say that XPS is an attempt on PDF, but couldn't get enough popularity as owned by PDF for a number of reasons.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ODS into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- ODS to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- ODS to CSV (Comma Separated Values File)
- ODS to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- ODS to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- ODS to PDF (Portable Document)
- ODS to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- ODS to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- ODS to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- ODS to XLS (Microsoft Excel Binary File Format)
- ODS to XLSB (Microsoft Excel Binary Spreadsheet File)
- ODS to XLSM (Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet)
- ODS to XLSX (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)
- ODS to XPS (Open XML Paper Specification)