ODSOpen Document Spreadsheet
Files with ODS extension stand for OpenDocument Spreadsheet Document format that are editable by user. Data is stored inside ODF file into rows and columns. It is XML-based format and is one of the several subtypes in the Open Document Formats (ODF) family. The format is specified as part of the ODF 1.2 specifications published and maintained by OASIS.
XLSXMicrosoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet
XLSX is well-known format for Microsoft Excel documents that was introduced by Microsoft with the release of Microsoft Office 2007. Based on structure organized according to the Open Packaging Conventions as outlined in Part 2 of the OOXML standard ECMA-376, the new format is a zip package that contains a number of XML files. The underlying structure and files can be examined by simply unzipping the .xlsx file.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ODS into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- ODS to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- ODS to CSV (Comma Separated Values File)
- ODS to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- ODS to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- ODS to PDF (Portable Document)
- ODS to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- ODS to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- ODS to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- ODS to XLS (Microsoft Excel Binary File Format)
- ODS to XLSB (Microsoft Excel Binary Spreadsheet File)
- ODS to XLSM (Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet)
- ODS to XLSX (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)
- ODS to XPS (Open XML Paper Specification)