ODSOpen Document Spreadsheet
Files with ODS extension stand for OpenDocument Spreadsheet Document format that are editable by user. Data is stored inside ODF file into rows and columns. It is XML-based format and is one of the several subtypes in the Open Document Formats (ODF) family. The format is specified as part of the ODF 1.2 specifications published and maintained by OASIS.
TIFFTagged Image File Format
TIFF or TIF, Tagged Image File Format, represents raster images that are meant for usage on a variety of devices that comply with this file format standard. It is capable of describing bilevel, grayscale, palette-color and full-color image data in several color spaces. It supports lossy as well as lossless compression schemes to choose between space and time for applications using the format.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ODS into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- ODS to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- ODS to CSV (Comma Separated Values File)
- ODS to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- ODS to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- ODS to PDF (Portable Document)
- ODS to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- ODS to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- ODS to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- ODS to XLS (Microsoft Excel Binary File Format)
- ODS to XLSB (Microsoft Excel Binary Spreadsheet File)
- ODS to XLSM (Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled Spreadsheet)
- ODS to XLSX (Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet)
- ODS to XPS (Open XML Paper Specification)