Managing projects is very responsible work. As a PM you deal with a bunch of confidential information from project description and schedules to funding and budgeting. Such information should be kept protected with passwords. Especially when you share the documentation with someone.
If you are in search of a solution to help with this issue you may want the one that does not store your credentials and from the producer that has a solid reputation.
Here we offer a cross-platform application to protect your docs with the password. It only requires a browser to work so you can use it from any platform and on any device.
If you want to add the functionality to your own product or fulfill the operation programmatically, go to the Documentation chapter to learn more about this option.
- Lock MS Project documents in a simple way.
- 100% private on-premise APIs. Your files are processed at our own servers.
- Integrate Locker functionality in your own project/solution.
How to lock MS Project
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Enter the password.
- Click the Lock button. Your MPP file will be uploaded and locked in a moment.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Download link of the result will be available soon.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I lock MS Project files?First, to add them click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file(s) button to upload or drag and drop them. Then type password and press Lock button. When processing is completed, you will be able to download result file.
- How long does it take to lock MS Project?The Locker works fast. The process takes a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this free web Locker?Sure! Uploaded data is deleted and is no longer valid in 24 hours. No one else has access to it. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use the app on Windows, Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our solution works online and does not require any software installation.
- What browser should I use?You can use any modern browser, for example, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
Fast and Easy LockerUpload your document and click the Lock button. You will get the download link soon.
Lock from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Locker QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.