Convert SVG to the required format!SVG is one of the most used formats for website building and print graphics to achieve scalability. But sometimes you need to convert SVG and save it, for example, in a common raster image format. Converting is required for various reasons: to work in a familiar, convenient format or to take advantage of different formats for specific tasks. For example, some file formats find their usage on web pages because they are easier and faster to download. Conversely, for printable materials, the format should give maximum detail.
SVG Converter is a free online application for transforming SVG files to PDF, XPS, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, WEBP, or GIF formats. Upload, convert SVG files and get results in a few seconds. You don't need any additional software. Try our forceful SVG Converter for free now!
Do you want to integrate SVG Converter into your application? – It's very fast and easy! Please visit the documentation site. You can download the examples and showcase projects from GitHub. They are open source and can be freely used in your own applications. Convert SVG to various most popular formats in any way – online or programmatically!
- Wide range of supporting formats for SVG Converter: PDF, XPS, BMP, PNG, TIFF, JPG, WEBP, and GIF
- High performance & High quality
- Flexible and friendly interface
- Simple conversion settings
- Easy way to convert multiple files at once
- No registration or software installation
- Load SVG from a file, URL or Zip archive
How to convert SVG files
- First, you need to add a file for conversion. You can upload one or a few SVG documents for the operation. Click inside the file drop area to upload the first SVG file or drag & drop SVG. Note: You can upload SVG from a local file system, from a URL or a Zip archive. If you want to upload document that contains linked resources such as images, styles, scripts, you should pack all these resources along with your document into a single Zip archive and upload it.
- When you use the SVG Converter, additional settings assist you in creating the perfect output files. Please select the settings for saving to the desired format.
- Click the “Convert” button to start transforming. Your files will be transformed to the selected format. PDF, XPS, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, or TIFF formats are available.
- Download link of the result files will be available instantly after the operation is completed. Note: The files will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time.
Fast and Easy SVG ConverterUpload your SVG document, choose settings and run the file's reforming. You will get the download link as soon as the document is converted.
Convert SVG from AnywhereSVG Converter works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
SVG Conversion QualityAll data are processed using Aspose APIs, which are established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.