When would you need OXPS to XPS Merger?
• If you have a few documents and want to have their content in one file.
• When you want to share the documents with someone who does not have proper software to open OXPS.
The application here is aimed to combine multiple OXPS files into the single one of XPS format. The solution is easy-to-use and works from any platform or operating system.
If you like the offered functionality you can easily add it to your own solution by learning the Documentation chapter first.
- Merge OXPS online for free.
- Simple way to combine multiple data sets.
- Save the result in XPS format.
- Integrate the functionality into your solution.
How to merge OXPS
- To add files click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop them.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Click on the Merge button. Your data will be uploaded and merged into a XPS file.
- Download link to the result will be available immediately after that.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I merge OXPS?First, to add files click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file(s) button to upload or drag and drop them. In case there are more than one of them, use arrows at the left to the file name to set the order. The name of the first one will be the beginning of the name of resulting XPS document. Then click on the Merge button. When the merging is completed, you can download your result.
- How long does it take to combine OXPS?This Merger works fast. It takes a few seconds to process.
- Is it safe to use this free Merger?Sure! The link to the result is available immediately after merging. Uploaded files are deleted, and download links are no longer valid in 24 hours. No one else has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use the app on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes, you can work with it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our OXPS Merger works online and does not require any software installation.
- What browser should I use?You can use any modern browser, for example, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
Schnelle und einfache FusionLaden Sie Eingabedateien hoch, wählen Sie das Zielformat und klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche Zusammenlegen. Sie erhalten in Kürze den Download-Link.
Von überall aus zusammenführenVerfügbar auf jeder Plattform, einschließlich Windows, Mac, Android und iOS. Es ist keine Plugin- oder Softwareinstallation erforderlich.
FusionsqualitätDie Anwendung arbeitet mit Aspose-APIs, die von vielen Fortune-100-Unternehmen in 114 Ländern verwendet werden.