XPS format is similar to PDF format. But it is based on HTML and not on PostScript language. The file of this layout page format includes a markup of the document's structure along with the information on how the document would look like. The file also has instructions on how to print and render the document. The feature of the format is that it fixes the document's description which means that it will look the same no matter who and from what operational system opens it.
You can open XPS files with the Viewer included in Windows Vista and later, and Internet Explorer 6. If there is not your option you can convert your files to the format that is suitable for you to use, PDF for example. Here we offer you an application aimed to transform XPS to PDF. Fulfill the conversion online from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and anywhere.
If you want to have the XPS to PDF conversion functionality in your product learn the Documentation chapter
- This solution supports XPS 1.0 and Open XPS 1.0 (except 3D content).
- Quick and easy-to-use converter which works on any device.
- This Converter always transforms XPS documents with maximum conformity, because XPS specification forces to use only those fonts that are embedded in the document.
- Free version of our application allows converting up to 4 pages of the original XPS document.
- Transform and save to PDF format.
How to convert XPS to PDF
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert XPS to PDF?First, choose the suitable converters. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your result.
- How long does it take to convert XPS to PDF?This solution works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to transform XPS to PDF using this Converter application?Of course! The download link of resultant will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our XPS converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.