Portable Network Graphics or PNG is a popular image file format that is often used on the Internet. PNG files use lossless compression, which makes PNG a good choice for graphics, logos, and other images that need to maintain their quality when their size was changed or the files were edited. One of the key features of PNG is its ability to support transparency. This is useful for creating logos or other graphics that need to be placed on top of backgrounds. The files of the format are also compatible with most web browsers and can be easily uploaded and shared online.
Many software, including Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, and PaintShop Pro, can work with PNG files. But if you do not have one, you would want to convert PNG to another format that is a better option for your case. The Converter here is the solution that can help you with this in an easy way.
- Quick way to convert PNG files online.
- The Converter uses Times New Roman as a fallback font.
- Free version of the application allows converting of input PNG documents up to 500 Kb.
How to convert PNG files
- Select the Converter equal to the format of your file.
- Choose the Converter equal to the format you want to convert to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result file will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert PNG files?First, choose the suitable converters. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your result file.
- How long does it take to convert PNG?This converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to transform PNG using this Converter application?Of course! The download link of result files will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our PNG converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.