OXPS format is similar to PDF format. But it is based on HTML and not on PostScript language. The file of this layout page format includes a markup of the document's structure along with the information on what the document would look like. The file also has instructions on how to print and render the document. The feature of the format is that it fixes the document's description which means that it will look the same no matter who and from what operational system opens it.
You can open OXPS with the Viewer included in Windows Vista and later, and Internet Explorer 6. If there is not your option you can transform OXPS to a format that is suitable for your purposes. Here we offer an application that is aimed to convert OXPS files to PDF, Excel, Word, HTML, JPG and many others. It works from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and anywhere.
If you want to have this functionality in your product or convert files programmatically learn the Documentation chapter
- The solution supports OXPS 1.0 and Open OXPS 1.0 (except 3D content).
- Quick and easy-to-use converter which works on any device.
- This Converter always transforms OXPS documents with maximum conformity, because OXPS specification forces to use only those fonts that are embedded in the document.
- Free version of our application allows converting up to 4 pages of the original OXPS document.
- Transform and save to the desired format: PDF, HTML, DOC, DOCX, SVG, TEX, PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP.
How to convert OXPS
- Choose the Converter equal to the format you want to convert to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert OXPS?First, choose the suitable converter. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag & drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your resultant.
- How long does it take to transform OXPS?This converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this application?Of course! The download link of result will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our OXPS converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.