(Enhanced Metafile) or EMF is a vector graphics format used to store images, drawings, and diagrams. EMF files are scalable to any size without losing quality, making them ideal for use in print documents, presentations, and other applications where high-quality graphics are important. EMF files can contain both vector graphics and bitmap images, so they are suitable for a wide range of applications. You can edit EMF files in vector graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and Microsoft Visio. EMF files can contain embedded fonts, which allows for accurate reproduction of the text in images, even if the user does not have the font on the device. So you can be sure that the fonts will look well when sharing EMF files.
As mentioned above EMF files can contain raster and vector graphics at the same time. But when you only have software to work either with raster or with vector graphics you will be forced to convert EMF.
Here we offer you a fast and easy-to-use BMP to EMF Converter that does not require installation. In just a few moments you have your file converted. It will help you when you want to include the image in a print document or if the people you want to share your document with, have only software that works with EPS files.
- Quick way to convert files online.
- EMF to EPS Converter uses Times New Roman as a fallback font.
- Free version of our application allows converting of input EMF documents up to 500 Kb.
- Transform and save to EPS format.
How to convert EMF to EPS
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert EMF file to EPS?First, choose the suitable converters. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the file by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your result file.
- How long does it take to convert EMF file to EPS?This converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to transform EMF to EPS using this Converter application?Of course! The download link of result will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our EMF converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.