BMP (Bitmap) is a standard image file format used by Microsoft Windows and other operating systems. BMP files are uncompressed, so they are larger in file size than compressed image file formats such as JPEG and PNG. BMP files store image data pixel by pixel and can support a wide range of color depths, including black and white, 8-bit grayscale, and 24-bit true color.
You can use BMP files for a variety of purposes, including storing graphics for use in software applications, creating icons and logos, and storing digital photos. However, because of their large file size, BMP files are not often used for web graphics or other applications where file size is crucial for loading pages fast.
Here we offer you a fast and easy-to-use online Converter that does not require installation. In just a few moments you have your file converted.
- Quick way to convert BMP files online.
- The Converter uses Times New Roman as a fallback font.
- Free version of the application allows converting of input BMP documents up to 500 Kb.
How to convert BMP files
- Select the Converter equal to the format of your file.
- Choose the Converter equal to the format you want to convert to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button.
- Download link of the result file will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I convert BMP files?First, choose the suitable converters. Then you need to add a file to work on: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your result file.
- How long does it take to convert BMP?This converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to transform BMP using this Converter application?Of course! The download link of result files will be available instantly after processing. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your data. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use this app on Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our BMP converter works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your file, and click on the Convert button. The conversion will be fulfilled in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe conversion functionality works on Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.