If you are using OneNote in managing projects you know how useful it may be. You can use this tool to create and collect notes when brainstorming with your team or creating prototypes. But when it is time to gather all the notebooks you and your team created separately to create a single document the easiest way to do this is to use the Merger application. When else would you find the app helpful?
• When you need to make a presentation from the content of your OneNote projects in PDF format.
• When you have to have the content of your notebooks with you in one file of the format that is easy to open from any device.
You may find your own reason to use OneNote to PDF Merger. But no matter why you will use it for you will appreciate the fact that you will not need to set up any software to work with it and how quick the app is.
Apart from that, the functionality is available to run programmatically or to integrate into your own solution. If you choose this option go to the Documentation chapter to have a closer look.
- Simple way to combine multiple OneNote files.
- Operates on any device.
- Get the content of several notebooks in a single PDF file.
- Integrate the functionality into your solution.
How to merge OneNote to PDF
- Click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Merge button. Your file will be uploaded and merged to the chosen format.
- Download link of the result will be available instantly after that.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How to merge OneNote to PDF?To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop a it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Merge button. You can download your result file soon.
- How long does it take to merge OneNote to PDF?This Merger works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this OneNote to PDF Merger?Of course! The download link of the result will be available instantly after merging. We delete uploaded data after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after that. No one has access to them. This solution is absolutely safe.
- Can I run the app on Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our Merger works online and does not require any software installation.