Even though Microsoft OneNote is a really popular application, you may not want to set up additional software on your computer to work with the content of its data sets. That is when this Converter comes in handy.
It is a user-friendly and fast application to transform OneNote to EXCEL format. The app's advantage is that all that you need to use it is to have a browser. The app is free and allows you to transform OneNote to EXCEL on any platform in just a few seconds.
You can also use APIs of the functionality so you could fulfill conversion programmatically. To learn more, go to the Documentation chapter
- Supported files with .one and .onenote extensions.
- Save as EXCEL
- This free tool is based on Aspose.Note for .NET, which is a fast API to convert OneNote. You can use it in your own apps and integrate Conversion in your C# .NET projects.
- High-performance conversion with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality in your own project/solution.
- 100% private on-premise APIs. Everything is are processed on our own servers.
How to convert OneNote to EXCEL
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Click on the Convert button
- Download link of the resultant will be available instantly after conversion.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How to convert OneNote to EXCEL?First, choose the format you want to convert to. Then you need to add a file for conversion: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell. Then click the Convert button. When the conversion is completed, you can download your resultant.
- How long does it take to convert OneNote to EXCEL?This Converter works fast. The process takes just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to convert OneNote to EXCEL with this free Converter?Of course! The download link of the resultant will be available instantly after conversion. We delete uploaded it after 24 hours and the link will stop working after that. No one has access to your data. Conversion process is absolutely safe.
- Can I fulfill conversion on Linux, Mac OS, or Android?Yes, it works on any operating system that has a web browser. It works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy ConversionUpload your OneNote file, and click on the Convert button. It will be converted in just a few seconds.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityAll files are processed using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.