In case you need to share files with .onenote extension and want to be sure that they are secured, you may search for some OneNote application to protect files with a password.
This Locker application is the solution you need in such a situation. With it the procedure is safe, comfortable, and fast. The app works from any browser and it takes a few seconds to process data.
Please check the Documentation chapter if you want to have the functionality of the app in your project.
- Supported files with .one and .onenote extensions.
- This free tool is based on Aspose.Note for .NET, which is a fast API for OneNote Locker.
- You can use it in your own apps and integrate Locker in your C# .NET projects.
- High-performance Locker with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality into your own project/solution.
- 100% private on-premise APIs. Everything is processed at our own servers.
How to lock OneNote file
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Enter the password.
- Click on the Lock button.
- You will get the resultant as soon as the action is performed.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How can I lock OneNote files?First, to add them click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file(s) button to upload or drag and drop them. Then type password and press Lock button. When processing is completed, you will be able to download result file.
- How long does it take to lock OneNote?The Locker works fast. The process takes a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this free web Locker?Sure! Uploaded data is deleted and is no longer valid in 24 hours. No one else has access to it. It is absolutely safe.
- Can I use the app on Windows, Linux, Mac OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. Our solution works online and does not require any software installation.
- What browser should I use?You can use any modern browser, for example, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
Fast and Easy LockerUpload your OneNote file, and click on the Lock button. You will get the download link as soon as the document is secured.
Lock from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Locker QualityThe functionality works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.