Convert Miles on the fly!A free online Miles Converter will assist you with day-to-day tasks related to units of distance. If you need to calculate or convert distances in different measurement units or must use distance units in different metric systems, our Miles Converter helps you. Use the application for a particular pair of units such as inch to cm, cm to inches, inch to mm, mm to inches, etc. and get the result on the fly!
- Quick way to convert distances
- Instantly convert any distance unit to all others
- No limitation, no registration and installation of additional software
- User-friendly interface and simple settings for distance conversion
- Work from your favorite device
How to Convert Distances Online
- First, select a pair of distance units to convert. Select units of measure in the “From“ and “To“ fields.
- Enter a distance value into a text input field.
- You can select a value to round decimals when you get the unit conversion result - from 0 to 7 decimal places.
- Click the “Convert“ button and immediately get the result in the text box.
- What is an Inch?An inch is an imperial unit of length used primarily in the imperial and American systems of measurement, representing 1/12 of a foot and 1/36 of a yard. Also, inch is popular in Canada and the UK, and Japanese manufacturers such as Sony and Toshiba commonly use inches to describe the size of monitors.
- What is a Yard?A yard is an imperial unit of length equal to 3 feet or 36 inches. One yard is a little less than 1 meter. To be precise, 1 yard = 0.9144 meters. The yard has been the main premetric unit of length in the English-speaking world, since 1959 in the United States and since 1963 in the United Kingdom.
- What is a Mile?A mile is an imperial unit of distance. There are 1760 yards in a mile, which is equal to 5280 feet or 63,360 inches. In the US and UK, the mile is the standard unit of measure for road and highways distance, while in most other countries, the kilometer is used instead.
- What is a Foot in metric units?The foot is one of the Imperial units and common US units. The shortest way to write the unit of measure `foot` is the abbreviation `ft`. The foot is called the foot because it was originally based on the length of the foot. One foot contains 12 inches. In 1959, the international yard and pound agreement between the United States and countries of the Commonwealth of Nations defined the foot as exactly 0.3048 meters (304.8 mm).
Fast and Easy Distance ConverterSelect a pair of distance units to convert, enter a distance value in the text input field, click the “Convert“ button and get the result immediately!
Convert Distances from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Distance Converter QualityAll data are processed using Aspose APIs, which are established well in the software industry and used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.