As font is one of the key elements of design, even a minor change in it will give it a fresh vibe. One of the ways to make such a change is to combine fonts. It means you mix some symbols that go well together. Take some from one font the others from the next one etc. You can create a compact data set that consists of only the glyphs you are going to use in your interface.
Here is a tool to meet your purposes. There is a free web application to merge TYPE1 online. In just a few seconds you mix font glyphs of TYPE1 fonts and get a combined document of TTF format.
The app works from Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOs, and any other interface. There is no need to install any software on your device. The only thing you need is a web browser.
The merging functionality can be also built into your solution. All the needed for this information you can get from the Documentation chapter documentation.
- Combine fonts online in a simple way.
- Get a compact document made of only the glyphs you need.
- Supports TYPE1 as the initial format.
- Save the merged file to TTF format.
How to merge TYPE1 to TTF
- To add TYPE1 files click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop them. You can also add documents by entering their URL in the URL cell.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Then you have to type into the symbols of initial fonts that you would want to be taken to the resultant file. You can also choose a kit of symbols by clicking on one of the selection elements to the right. Note that if the symbols coincide then they will be taken from the last font file.
- Click on the Merge button. Your glyph sets will be uploaded and merged to the result format.
- Download link be available instantly after combining.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- How to merge fonts?First, choose the format of documents you want to combine and the format you want to save the resultant to. Then add documents for merging: click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop font them. You can also add documents by entering their URL in the URL cell. Type in the desired symbols and click the Merge button. When fonts are combined, you can download your resultant.
- How long does it take to combine fonts?This Merger works fast. Fonts will be combined in just a few seconds.
- Is it safe to use this application?Of course! The download link of the resultant will be available instantly after merging. We delete it after 24 hours and the link will stop working after that. No one has access to your files. Font merging is absolutely safe.
- Can I use the app on Linux, Mac, OS or Android?Yes, you can use it on any operating system that has a web browser. It works online and does not require any software installation.
Fast and Easy mergingChoose the format of the initial fonts and the format you want to save the combined font to. Upload fonts and click the Merge button. You will get the download link as soon as the fonts are combined.
Merge from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Everything is processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Merging QualityThe functionality works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.