When working with fonts you may find this simple application useful. Each font file consists of glyphs. Their combination forms a glyphset. The size of these glyphsets varies from font to font. It can be 1000 glyphs or over 5000. The numbers are pretty large, and such cluttered files may be messy to work with as they contain letters of different languages and may include a few glyphs for one symbol.
So the main feature of this app is that you can create a font file made of only needed for your project glyphs. Like if you want to only use a few letters for your logo and they will not be used anywhere else.
This app will be perfect when you create design requirements as you can attach such a file to the ticket. The other feature is that you can save your compact file in another format, more suitable or additional.
Apart from the features described you can be sure that this solution is fast and reliable. It also does not require any software installation from you.
As always the functionality is available for integration into your own project. More information about it you can get from the Documentation chapter.
- Create a small, easy-to-use TTF font file.
- The font will only contain glyphs you need in your interface. No more big messy glyphsets.
- Fast and easy font subsetting from CFF.
- Integrate the functionality into your own product.
How to generate TTF font from CFF
- To add CFF file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- Then you have to type into the symbols of initial font that you would want to be taken to the resultant file. You can also choose a kit of symbols by clicking on one of the selection elements to the right.
- Click on the Generate button. Your font will be uploaded and saved to the result format.
- Download link of the TTF font subset will be available instantly after conversion.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
- Note that it will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after that.
Fast and Easy GeneratorChoose the format you want to generate a file from and the format you want to save it to. Upload your font and click the Generate button. You will get the download link soon.
Work from AnywhereFont Subsetter works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Font subsetting QualityThe app work using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.