Modern reality demands developers to create web and mobile versions of desktop software which loses its position in comparison to web and mobile solutions. That is because the Internet is getting more and more available and cheaper. To satisfy the needs of internet applications, web-safe fonts were created. When using them you are sure that your interface, or at least the text part, will render properly, because they do not depend on fonts that the user has on its device.
If you do not have web fonts but do have TTF ones, you can convert them to the format suitable for internet products. The obvious benefit of this is that the web and desktop versions of the interface will 100% visually coincide. It is peculiarly usable when the TTF typeface was elaborated specifically for your design and there are no similar-looking fallback ones.
The app you see here is developed to get web font from the TTF format. This transformation will be fast and reliable and does not require any software installation from you.
To use the functionality programmatically or integrate it into your product learn the Documentation chapter.
- Get web fonts in a simple way.
- Supports TTF as an input format.
- High-performance conversion with native APIs.
- Integrate the functionality into your solution.
How to create web font from TTF
- Choose the app equal to the format you want to convert to.
- To add a file click anywhere in the blue area or on the Browse for file button to upload or drag and drop it. You can also add the document by entering its URL in the URL cell.
- To reset the selection or start over click the cross in the right upper corner of the Drag and drop area.
- Click on the Convert button. Your font file will be uploaded and transformed to the result format.
- Download link will be available soon.
- To start over click the Return back to the application button.
Fast and Easy Web FontUpload your font and click the Convert button. You will get the download link as soon as the file is converted.
Convert from AnywhereIt works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation is required for you.
Conversion QualityThe app works using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.