- Aspose products
- PDF apps
- Add page numbers to
Or please leave a review on our social networks 👍
Try other Aspose Page-numbering apps:
Adding page numbers to a PDF document is easy with the PDF pagination application. Open your web browser, go to the page of this application. Select your PDF document where you want to add page numbers. Specify options for adding page numbers.
- "Position" - defines where the page number will be located, at the top of the page or at the bottom
- "Alignment" - determines how the page number will be aligned, left, center or right
- "First number" - specifies that numbering will start from 1 or, for example, from number 100 (if your PDF document is a continuation of another document)
- "Which pages need to be numbered" - for example, your document contains 20 pages, but you only need to put numbers on the first 10 pages, for this you just need to specify the pagination range you need
- "Pattern" - you can define a pattern for writing the page number
- "Font size" - the parameter determines the size of the character that will be added to the page number in your PDF document
- "Indent" - indent from the edge of the page to the number
Why do I need to add page numbers to PDF document? It's simple, if your document has many pages and you need to print the document on a printer, then with numbered pages it will be easier for you to navigate the page order.
This application can process several PDF documents at the same time. In this case, the same parameters that you specify will be applied to each document. Document pagination PDF works online through any browser on any Windows, MacOs, Linux or Android operating system. Try it now!
- Simple way to add page numbering to multiple PDF files
- Options for define position of page numbers Top or Bottom
- Options for define alignment of page numbers Left, Right or Center
- Define template for page numbers of PDF document for example 'Page 1 of 100'
- Change the range of pages to be numbered
- Upload up to 10 files and add page numbers to PDF them easily
How to add page numbers to PDF
1Open free PDF website and choose 'PDF Page numbering' application.
2Click inside the file drop area to upload PDF files or drag & drop PDF files.
3You can upload maximum 10 files for the operation.
4Click on 'Add page numbers' button. Your PDF documents will be uploaded and will added page numbers to your PDF document according to selected options.
5Download link of result documents will be available instantly after Page numbers to PDF were added.
6You can also send a link to the PDF documents to your email address.
7Note that file will be deleted from our servers after 24 hours and download links will stop working after this time period.
❓ How can I add page numbers to PDF document?
First, you need to add a file for page numbering: drag & drop your PDF document or click inside the white area for choose a file. Then click the "Add page numbers" button. When page numbers were added to PDF document, you can download your result files.
⏱️ How long does it take to add page numbers to PDF?
This PDF Page-Numbering app works fast. You can add page numbers to PDF in a few seconds.
🛡️ Is it safe to add page numbers to PDF using free PDF Page-Numbering app?
Of course! The download link of result files will be available instantly after page numbers were added. We delete uploaded files after 24 hours and the download links will stop working after this time period. No one has access to your files. The app PDF Page-Numbering is absolutely safe.
💻 Can I add page numbers to PDF on Windows, Mac OS, Android or Linux?
Yes, you can use free PDF Page-Numbering on any operating system that has a web browser. Our PDF Page numbering works online and does not require any software installation.
Easy Way to add page numbers to PDF
Upload your documents and click on "Add page numbers" button. It will add page numbers to your PDF document and provide you a download link to download result PDF document. The result file will containe the same document with numbers of page according chose options.
Add PDF page numbers Online
You can add page numbers to PDF from any platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you..
Quality of PDF page numbering
Powered by Aspose.PDF . All files are processed using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.