WEBPRaster Web Image File Format
WebP, introduced by Google, is a modern raster web image file format that is based on lossless and lossy compression. It provides same image quality while considerably reducing the image size. Since most of the web pages use images as effective representation of data, the use of WebP images in web pages results in faster loading of web pages.
PSDAdobe Photoshop Document
PSD, Photoshop Document, represents Adobe Photoshop's native file format used for graphics designing and development. PSD files may include image layers, adjustment layers, layer masks, annotations, file information, keywords and other Photoshop-specific elements. Photoshop files have default extension as .PSD and has a maximum height and width of 30,000 pixels, and a length limit of two gigabytes.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert WEBP into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- WEBP to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- WEBP to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- WEBP to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- WEBP to PDF (Portable Document)
- WEBP to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- WEBP to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- WEBP to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)