WEBPRaster Web Image File Format
WebP, introduced by Google, is a modern raster web image file format that is based on lossless and lossy compression. It provides same image quality while considerably reducing the image size. Since most of the web pages use images as effective representation of data, the use of WebP images in web pages results in faster loading of web pages.
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a type of document created by Adobe back in 1990s. The purpose of this file format was to introduce a standard for representation of documents and other reference material in a format that is independent of application software, hardware as well as Operating System. PDF files can be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer as well in most modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox via extensions/plug-ins.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert WEBP into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- WEBP to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- WEBP to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- WEBP to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- WEBP to PDF (Portable Document)
- WEBP to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- WEBP to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- WEBP to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)