TIFTagged Image File Format
TIF or TIFF, Tagged Image File Format, represents raster images that are meant for usage on a variety of devices that comply with this file format standard. It is capable of describing bilevel, grayscale, palette-color and full-color image data in several color spaces. It supports lossy as well as lossless compression schemes to choose between space and time for applications using the format.
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a type of document created by Adobe back in 1990s. The purpose of this file format was to introduce a standard for representation of documents and other reference material in a format that is independent of application software, hardware as well as Operating System. PDF files can be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer as well in most modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox via extensions/plug-ins.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert TIF into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- TIF to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- TIF to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- TIF to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- TIF to PDF (Portable Document)
- TIF to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- TIF to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- TIF to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)