TIFTagged Image File Format
TIF or TIFF, Tagged Image File Format, represents raster images that are meant for usage on a variety of devices that comply with this file format standard. It is capable of describing bilevel, grayscale, palette-color and full-color image data in several color spaces. It supports lossy as well as lossless compression schemes to choose between space and time for applications using the format.
JPGJoint Photographic Expert Group Image File
A JPEG is a type of image format that is saved using the method of lossy compression. The output image, as result of compression, is a trade-off between storage size and image quality. Users can adjust the compression level to achieve the desired quality level while at the same time reduce the storage size. Image quality is negligibly affected if 10:1 compression is applied to the image. The higher the compression value, the higher the degradation in image quality.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert TIF into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- TIF to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- TIF to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- TIF to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- TIF to PDF (Portable Document)
- TIF to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- TIF to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- TIF to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)