An OTG file is a drawing template that is created using the OpenDocument standard that follows the OASIS Office Applications 1.0 specification. It represents the default organization of drawing elements for a vector image that can be used to further enhance the contents of the file.
PSDAdobe Photoshop Document
PSD, Photoshop Document, represents Adobe Photoshop's native file format used for graphics designing and development. PSD files may include image layers, adjustment layers, layer masks, annotations, file information, keywords and other Photoshop-specific elements. Photoshop files have default extension as .PSD and has a maximum height and width of 30,000 pixels, and a length limit of two gigabytes.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OTG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- OTG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- OTG to EMF (Enhanced Metafile Format)
- OTG to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- OTG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- OTG to PDF (Portable Document)
- OTG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- OTG to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- OTG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- OTG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- OTG to WMF (Windows Metafile)