An OTG file is a drawing template that is created using the OpenDocument standard that follows the OASIS Office Applications 1.0 specification. It represents the default organization of drawing elements for a vector image that can be used to further enhance the contents of the file.
GIFGraphical Interchange Format File
A GIF or Graphical Interchange Format is a type of highly compressed image. Owned by Unisys, GIF uses the LZW compression algorithm that does not degrade the image quality. For each image GIF typically allow up to 8 bits per pixel and up to 256 colours are allowed across the image. In contrast to a JPEG image, which can display up to 16 million colours and fairly touches the limits of the human eye.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OTG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- OTG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- OTG to EMF (Enhanced Metafile Format)
- OTG to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- OTG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- OTG to PDF (Portable Document)
- OTG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- OTG to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- OTG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- OTG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- OTG to WMF (Windows Metafile)