An OTG file is a drawing template that is created using the OpenDocument standard that follows the OASIS Office Applications 1.0 specification. It represents the default organization of drawing elements for a vector image that can be used to further enhance the contents of the file.
EMFEnhanced Metafile Format
Enhanced metafile format (EMF) stores graphical images device-independently. Metafiles of EMF comprises of variable-length records in chronological order that can render the stored image after parsing on any output device. These variable-length records can be definitions of enclosed objects, commands for drawing, and graphics properties critical to render the image accurately.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert OTG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- OTG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- OTG to EMF (Enhanced Metafile Format)
- OTG to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- OTG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- OTG to PDF (Portable Document)
- OTG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- OTG to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- OTG to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- OTG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- OTG to WMF (Windows Metafile)