ODGOpenDocument Drawing File
The ODG file format is used by Apache OpenOffice's Draw application to store drawing elements as a vector image. It follows the XML based file format specifications outlined by Advancement of Structural Information Standards (OASIS). ODG represents drawings as vector images using points, lines and curves. Besides OpenOffice, LibreOffice and other applications also provide support for working with ODG file format. Other formats supported by OpenOffice, for example, include ODT, ODF, ODP and ODS.
PSDAdobe Photoshop Document
PSD, Photoshop Document, represents Adobe Photoshop's native file format used for graphics designing and development. PSD files may include image layers, adjustment layers, layer masks, annotations, file information, keywords and other Photoshop-specific elements. Photoshop files have default extension as .PSD and has a maximum height and width of 30,000 pixels, and a length limit of two gigabytes.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ODG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- ODG to BMP (Btimap File Format)
- ODG to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- ODG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- ODG to PDF (Portable Document)
- ODG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- ODG to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- ODG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)