ODGOpenDocument Drawing File
The ODG file format is used by Apache OpenOffice's Draw application to store drawing elements as a vector image. It follows the XML based file format specifications outlined by Advancement of Structural Information Standards (OASIS). ODG represents drawings as vector images using points, lines and curves. Besides OpenOffice, LibreOffice and other applications also provide support for working with ODG file format. Other formats supported by OpenOffice, for example, include ODT, ODF, ODP and ODS.
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a type of document created by Adobe back in 1990s. The purpose of this file format was to introduce a standard for representation of documents and other reference material in a format that is independent of application software, hardware as well as Operating System. PDF files can be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer as well in most modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox via extensions/plug-ins.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ODG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- ODG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- ODG to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- ODG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- ODG to PDF (Portable Document)
- ODG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- ODG to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- ODG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)