ODGOpenDocument Drawing File
The ODG file format is used by Apache OpenOffice's Draw application to store drawing elements as a vector image. It follows the XML based file format specifications outlined by Advancement of Structural Information Standards (OASIS). ODG represents drawings as vector images using points, lines and curves. Besides OpenOffice, LibreOffice and other applications also provide support for working with ODG file format. Other formats supported by OpenOffice, for example, include ODT, ODF, ODP and ODS.
GIFGraphical Interchange Format File
A GIF or Graphical Interchange Format is a type of highly compressed image. Owned by Unisys, GIF uses the LZW compression algorithm that does not degrade the image quality. For each image GIF typically allow up to 8 bits per pixel and up to 256 colours are allowed across the image. In contrast to a JPEG image, which can display up to 16 million colours and fairly touches the limits of the human eye.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ODG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- ODG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- ODG to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- ODG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- ODG to PDF (Portable Document)
- ODG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- ODG to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- ODG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)