ODGOpenDocument Drawing File
The ODG file format is used by Apache OpenOffice's Draw application to store drawing elements as a vector image. It follows the XML based file format specifications outlined by Advancement of Structural Information Standards (OASIS). ODG represents drawings as vector images using points, lines and curves. Besides OpenOffice, LibreOffice and other applications also provide support for working with ODG file format. Other formats supported by OpenOffice, for example, include ODT, ODF, ODP and ODS.
BMPBitmap File Format
Files having extension .BMP represent Bitmap Image files that are used to store bitmap digital images. These images are independent of graphics adapter and are also called device independent bitmap (DIB) file format. This independency serves the purpose of opening the file on multiple platforms such as Microsoft Windows and Mac. The BMP file format can store data as two-dimensional digital images in both monochrome as well as color format with various colour depths.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert ODG into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- ODG to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- ODG to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- ODG to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- ODG to PDF (Portable Document)
- ODG to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- ODG to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- ODG to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)