J2KJPEG 2000 Image
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a type of document created by Adobe back in 1990s. The purpose of this file format was to introduce a standard for representation of documents and other reference material in a format that is independent of application software, hardware as well as Operating System. PDF files can be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader/Writer as well in most modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox via extensions/plug-ins.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert J2K into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- J2K to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- J2K to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- J2K to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- J2K to PDF (Portable Document)
- J2K to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- J2K to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- J2K to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)