J2KJPEG 2000 Image
A J2K file is an image that is compressed using the wavelet compression instead of DCT compression.
BMPBitmap File Format
Files having extension .BMP represent Bitmap Image files that are used to store bitmap digital images. These images are independent of graphics adapter and are also called device independent bitmap (DIB) file format. This independency serves the purpose of opening the file on multiple platforms such as Microsoft Windows and Mac. The BMP file format can store data as two-dimensional digital images in both monochrome as well as color format with various colour depths.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert J2K into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- J2K to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- J2K to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- J2K to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- J2K to PDF (Portable Document)
- J2K to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- J2K to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- J2K to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)