CMXCorel Metafile Exchange Image
Files with CMX extension are Corel Exchange image file format that is used as presentation by CorelSuite applications. It contains image data as vector graphics as well as metadata that describes the image. CMX files can be opened by CorelDraw, Corel Presentations, Paint Shop Pro and some versions of Adobe Illustrator.
TIFFTagged Image File Format
TIFF or TIF, Tagged Image File Format, represents raster images that are meant for usage on a variety of devices that comply with this file format standard. It is capable of describing bilevel, grayscale, palette-color and full-color image data in several color spaces. It supports lossy as well as lossless compression schemes to choose between space and time for applications using the format.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert CMX into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- CMX to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- CMX to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- CMX to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- CMX to PDF (Portable Document)
- CMX to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- CMX to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- CMX to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- CMX to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- CMX to WMF (Windows Metafile)