CMXCorel Metafile Exchange Image
Files with CMX extension are Corel Exchange image file format that is used as presentation by CorelSuite applications. It contains image data as vector graphics as well as metadata that describes the image. CMX files can be opened by CorelDraw, Corel Presentations, Paint Shop Pro and some versions of Adobe Illustrator.
PNGPortable Network Graphic
PNG, Portable Network Graphics, refers to a type of raster image file format that use loseless compression. This file format was created as a replacement of Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) and has no copyright limitations. However, PNG file format does not support animations. PNG file format supports loseless image compression that makes it popular among its users. With the passage of time, PNG has evolved as one of the mostly used image file format.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert CMX into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- CMX to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- CMX to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- CMX to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- CMX to PDF (Portable Document)
- CMX to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- CMX to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- CMX to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- CMX to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- CMX to WMF (Windows Metafile)