CDRVector Drawing Image
A CDR file is a vector drawing image file that is natively created with CorelDRAW for storing digital image encoded and compressed. Such a drawing file contains text, lines, shapes, images, colours and effects for vector representation of image contents. CDR files can be opened with CorelDRAW as the primary application and can also be converted to other formats such as PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP and AI.
PSDAdobe Photoshop Document
PSD, Photoshop Document, represents Adobe Photoshop's native file format used for graphics designing and development. PSD files may include image layers, adjustment layers, layer masks, annotations, file information, keywords and other Photoshop-specific elements. Photoshop files have default extension as .PSD and has a maximum height and width of 30,000 pixels, and a length limit of two gigabytes.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert CDR into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- CDR to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- CDR to EMF (Enhanced Metafile Format)
- CDR to GIF (Graphical Interchange Format File)
- CDR to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- CDR to PDF (Portable Document)
- CDR to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- CDR to PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- CDR to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- CDR to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- CDR to WMF (Windows Metafile)