EMLE-Mail Message File
EML file format represents email messages saved using Outlook and other relevant applications. Almost all emailing clients support this file format for its compliance with RFC-822 Internet Message Format Standard. Microsoft Outlook is default software for opening EML message types. EML files can be used for saving to disc as well as sending out to recipients using communication protocols.
BMPBitmap File Format
Files having extension .BMP represent Bitmap Image files that are used to store bitmap digital images. These images are independent of graphics adapter and are also called device independent bitmap (DIB) file format. This independency serves the purpose of opening the file on multiple platforms such as Microsoft Windows and Mac. The BMP file format can store data as two-dimensional digital images in both monochrome as well as color format with various colour depths.
Other Supported Conversions
You can also convert EML into many other file formats. Please see the complete list below.
- EML to BMP (Bitmap File Format)
- EML to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- EML to JPG (Joint Photographic Expert Group Image File)
- EML to MBOX (Email Mailbox File)
- EML to MHT (MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML)
- EML to MSG (Microsoft Outlook Email Format)
- EML to OST (Outlook Offline Storage File)
- EML to PNG (Portable Network Graphic)
- EML to PST (Personal Storage File)
- EML to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics File)
- EML to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)